We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport lounge with shower or hotel day-use?

London, United...
Level Contributor
10 posts
61 reviews
Save Topic
Airport lounge with shower or hotel day-use?

Hi, I have a 12 hour layover in Rome´s Fiumicino airport and my idea is go to the city sightseeing. It would be great to have a place to get a shower before boarding again. Would anyone know if the lounges at the airport have showers? I wouldn´t mind paying for the access to the lounge but wanted to make sure it will have a shower. My second option would be any hotel inside/near the airport where I could pay for day-use.

Any suggestions? Thank you in advance,

United States
Level Contributor
9,740 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Airport lounge with shower or hotel day-use?

According to this website, there are 2 lounges with showers you can reserve a day pass for. Always confirm internet info by contacting the listings directly. Thungs change and sites aren't updated. The airport Hilton reportedly has day rooms.

TAB

Edited: 8:38 am, January 17, 2014
New York City, New...
Level Contributor
41,942 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Airport lounge with shower or hotel day-use?

Which website TAB?

United States
Level Contributor
9,740 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Airport lounge with shower or hotel day-use?

I forgot the link and didn't catch the typo= Things change

gosimply.com/airport-lounges/…

TAB

London, United...
Level Contributor
10 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Airport lounge with shower or hotel day-use?

Thank you TAB, that was exactly what I needed.

5. Re: Airport lounge with shower or hotel day-use?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, January 20, 2015