We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel De La Ville Relais #1 Hotel in Fiumicino?

Wiesbaden, Germany
Level Contributor
5 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel De La Ville Relais #1 Hotel in Fiumicino?

I have some concerns about this hotel. Relatively few reviews, and they all glow, making this the Top Rated Hotel in the city. The photos don't make it appear as anything special, and it's only a 3 star quality. So, are these reviews accurate, or are they unrealistic (ie, fake)?

Based on these glowing reviews I have reserved a room there for next month but I can still cancel.

Thanks.

Mexico
Level Contributor
13 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel De La Ville Relais #1 Hotel in Fiumicino?

Hello, have you been in this hotel yet? We are planning on staying one night before our early departure, and I would like to know if the reviews are correct.

Thanks in advance,

Wiesbaden, Germany
Level Contributor
5 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel De La Ville Relais #1 Hotel in Fiumicino?

Nope - haven't gone on our trip yet. Also, I cancelled my reservation and took another hotel outside of Naples.

Mexico
Level Contributor
13 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel De La Ville Relais #1 Hotel in Fiumicino?

Ok, I hope the reviews are accurate since we are going to go hehehehe.

thank you very much for your time.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
41,908 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel De La Ville Relais #1 Hotel in Fiumicino?

It seems to be a relatively new hotel in the area - first review was in February of this year. It's probably just fine - some of the reviewers are first time posts, others were posted people who have a posting history.

I'm confused by the staying in Naples - given how far these two places are from one another. I had assumed you were staying there one night before a flight out of Rome but now you are staying in Naples - so, maybe you were planning on staying numerous nights in Fiumicino?

Wiesbaden, Germany
Level Contributor
5 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel De La Ville Relais #1 Hotel in Fiumicino?

Sorry about that confusion - been doing way too much planning for this trip. Naples is our ultimate destination, but we're flying into Rome. We are staying the night in a Fiumicino hotel, just not that one.

6. Re: Hotel De La Ville Relais #1 Hotel in Fiumicino?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, September 23, 2014