We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Week to Zagori and Meteora?

IL
Level Contributor
35 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Week to Zagori and Meteora?

My freind and I are going to be in Greece next week (April 20-27). At the beginningwe thought on going to Cyclades, but then we changed our plans, and decided to go to north Greece. We are very much short in time for planning, so your advice will be very much appreciated. We land in Athens. Will it be reasonable to get to see in just a week both Zagori villgages and Meteora? Is it necessary to rent a 4x4 wheels or a regular car should be fine as well?

We really like to enjoy the area, go to the more isolated villages, enjoy the good food and not be in a rush, so if you think we better off with only Zagori/Meteora please let me know.

Also, could you suggest a rough itinerary so we will be able to be back to Athens on April 27 at the morning.

Also, What would be the weather there at this time of the year? You answers and any other comment will be welcome!

Thanks a lot.

Mentioned in this post
Greece
Greece
Europe
Athens
Athens
Attica, Greece
Meteora
Meteora
4,091 Reviews
Kastraki, Greece
South Pole
Destination Expert
for Lesbos, Zagorohoria
Level Contributor
15,266 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Week to Zagori and Meteora?

Have replied on your Ioannina thread.

Mentioned in this post
Ioannina
Ioannina
Ioannina Region, Greece
IL
Level Contributor
35 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Week to Zagori and Meteora?

Thanks, will go there and read :-)

3. Re: Week to Zagori and Meteora?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:16 pm, April 20, 2014