We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Namaste Oasis

Which Nosara hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto
Level Contributor
74 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Namaste Oasis

Hola, Has anyone stayed at the Namaste Oasis ay Playa Guiones?

I see there are a few reviews but would be great to get some forum feedback.

Gracias!

Westfield, New...
Level Contributor
9 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Namaste Oasis

I brought down 12 people to Nosara in March 2012 and we got lucky and were able to rent the entire complex for a week. It had only been open for a few months at that point. The place was stellar. Being brand new construction you would have expected a few small problems, which we never had. It is on a quiet dead end in the K section and at night we would lay out at the pool and stare at the stars. In the morning we would have breakfast on the extended deck and all I could think was, I want to live here all the time. Troops of howlers would swing through the trees in the morning and it was so cool. It is about 8 minutes to walk to the beach but we had quads. No noise, no dust and all new decor. It is modern clean and well done. You can even send a list of food you want and when you arrive your refrigerator will be stocked. What attention to detail. I was down in December just myself and tried to rent but the place is now booking up quickly. I had a friend going down and that was my first recommendation for where to stay. Next time I bring a group down in March of 2014 I will be booking well in advance.

2. Re: Namaste Oasis

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, February 05, 2014