We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

scuba

phoenix
Level Contributor
14 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
scuba

Hello all,

My husband and I plus 2 friends are thinking about scuba diving in Costa rica on out trip there in Mid November. I have dove in many tropical places including Hawaii and Cozumel and great lakes ship wreck diving, while the other 3 have never dove before. My question is, is it worth it to learn to dive so that they can dive there? Is there a lot to see? Is the water warm? We will be staying in Nosara so the trip would be taking off from San Juanillo. Thanks for your help!

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
46,644 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: scuba

The water is so nice and warm all year long...some great diving points around there...but during rainy season the water in some areas can be a little murky...bring the certifications and if is nice weather and good visibility GO FOR IT!

roadadvisor

2. Re: scuba

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:17 pm, December 15, 2013