We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

kalia beach hotel

fraserburgh
Level Contributor
82 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
kalia beach hotel

hi,

i've asked a similar question before but didn't get a proper answer.

is the Kalia Beach hotel just another name for the Astir as every time i google the Kalia beach it comes up as the Astir. if its not the same hotel can you please tell me where in relation to the Astir it is.

thanks

Jeefsafari Experience - Roger Rambo
Walking Tours, 4WD, ATV & Off-Road Tours, Adrenaline & Extreme Tours, Climbing Tours, Private Tours
Chania Town, Greece
Level Contributor
304 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: kalia beach hotel

Well, seems it is the same, at least on google maps. Kalia beach, Astir beach and Aphrodite beach club, apoears ro come up in the same registry. Although that in the site of Astir beach it says it is a 4* hotel, and on TA kalia beach shown as 3* . Quite confusing, although it,s common that a hotel when it is giving a part of it on tour operators to agree on being stated on the tour operator's list in a different name than its real

york
Level Contributor
4 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: kalia beach hotel

astir beach is a little down the road from the kalia beach they are seperate hotels. aphrodite is seperate also. the aprhrodite is more central than the other two, astir beach is near to some lovely beeches. hope this helps.

Edited: 3:54 am, May 12, 2013
3. Re: kalia beach hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, May 14, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Kato Gouves
Recent Conversations