We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotel help !

Newton-le-willows
Level Contributor
12 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
hotel help !

can anyone help me and advise me off a nice hotel near the island hotel please ?

]

Jeefsafari Experience - Roger Rambo
Walking Tours, 4WD, ATV & Off-Road Tours, Adrenaline & Extreme Tours, Climbing Tours, Private Tours
Sale, United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Crete
Level Contributor
11,704 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hotel help !

Do you want a traditional hotel which offers breakfast and maybe another meal, or are you OK with an apartment?

Edited: 3:35 pm, June 15, 2012
Newton-le-willows
Level Contributor
12 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: hotel help !

i ideally want to stay at the island hotel where other guests in my party r staying but they dont do single occupancy! half board or all inclusive would be good mate just a decent standard ideally near a beach

Sale, United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Crete
Level Contributor
11,704 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: hotel help !

Well I think you have a couple of choices. Either you get a studio at either Marie Kelly or Andreas, both within 100m of the Island, or you go a bit further away and get AI at, for instance, Blue Aegean or St. Constantin. But (I have to ask) how would it be having AI on your own somewhere? If it was me I'd say do s/c at Marie K or Andreas and meet up with your friends at the hotel or on the beach or in a bar.

All of these places have plenty of reviews on TA.

Hope this helps

Steve.

Weesp, The...
Level Contributor
3,020 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: hotel help !

Surf to this site, a warm family welcomes you and good food and service www.zorbas.nl

Sale, United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Crete
Level Contributor
11,704 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: hotel help !

Albert, I think Lee wants to be within walking distance of the Island Hotel in Gouves - aren't these apartments in Kokkini Hani, about 3 miles away?

6. Re: hotel help !

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, June 18, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Kato Gouves
Recent Conversations