We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Water City

Durham
Level Contributor
168 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Water City

Can anyone tell me if the Water park near Gouves is open during the first couple of weeks in September ?

Jeefsafari Experience - Roger Rambo
Walking Tours, 4WD, ATV & Off-Road Tours, Adrenaline & Extreme Tours, Climbing Tours, Private Tours
CRETE
Level Contributor
169 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Water City

I am almost sure it is open usually they close down in the middle of october . To be 100% sure email with the administraton

County Durham...
Level Contributor
68 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Water City

I'm also off to Gouves for the first 2 weeks in September with my girlfriend, are there also many bars and restaurants in Gouves?

Edited: 12:17 pm, July 06, 2011
County Durham...
Level Contributor
68 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Water City

I'm also off to Gouves for the first 2 weeks in September with my girlfriend, are there also many bars and restaurants openin Gouves?

CRETE
Level Contributor
169 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Water City

tourist seasson does close late october so most of the things in greece ship routes bars restaurants water parks etc are for sure open until mid-late october. About gouves bars and restaurants i do not know the area quite well so i can not answer for sure

Durham
Level Contributor
168 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Water City

We were there last September, all the bars/tavernas were open although some a little quieter that others, still plenty going on to enjoy yourselves tho

6. Re: Water City

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, October 06, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Kato Gouves
Recent Conversations