We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Aphrodite Beach Club, Gouves, Crete

Which Kato Gouves hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Rhyl, United Kingdom
1 post
Save Topic
Aphrodite Beach Club, Gouves, Crete

Hi Eirini

I have just been reading some of the reviews on your hotel and have just booked today for June of next year for a party of 5 adults ranging from 18 to 51 in age. Myself and my husband are the oldies. I was concerned as some of the reviews say that the annexe is not good. Is is possible to request not to stay in the annexe as this will be our first holiday in a while and we are really looking forward to it. By the way the photos on your website are very impressive, can't wait !!!!!

Mrs Ward

Portsmouth, United...
Level Contributor
221 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Aphrodite Beach Club, Gouves, Crete

I dont think you are likely to get a reply here on trip advisor...

But I may be wrong as others have been contacted this way by their hotels.

I think you would be better off emailing the hotel direct

Email address for the hotel is:

info@aphrodite-hotel.g

Portsmouth, United...
Level Contributor
221 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Aphrodite Beach Club, Gouves, Crete

Eirini Plevris the hotel manager of Aphrodite Beach Club does indeed respond to messages here

She has asked people to contact her via email at the following email address

aphrodht@otenet.gr

2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Aphrodite Beach Club, Gouves, Crete

Dear Sir,

When you book make sure you book for the main building. There are two options with our partener in UK. Standard rooms in Aphrodite and standard rooms in Annex. They have different rate policy so i suggest that you make sure that you have booked tha stard room in aphrodite. you can see this detail also written in your voucher.

for any further information please contact me at our e-mail aphrodht@otenet.gr

Sincerely Yours,

Eirini Plevri

4. Re: Aphrodite Beach Club, Gouves, Crete

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:41 am, February 19, 2011
Get answers to your questions about Kato Gouves
Recent Conversations