We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

coconut bay

London, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
coconut bay

hi we are booked into the Splash side (although we are 2 adults) which is fine the rooms look great, i just want to check that the resort doesn't place any restrictions on where and what you do based on whether you are in the Harmony or Splash side. I would hate to be in the Splash side and only able to spend time in the Family Side and not visit Harmony quieter side

thanks

Sunbury, United...
Level Contributor
78 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: coconut bay

Tracey the way i see it is that kids can not go into Harmony side but you will be fine to, we are booked Harmony but will be coming into Splash side for the swim-up bar ect.i think it works both ways.

London, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: coconut bay

thanks for your reply, I am sure it will be fine, when are you going - we are heading there on the 9th september

Sunbury, United...
Level Contributor
78 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: coconut bay

We are going 21st may to 1st of june can'wait.just hope the weather is ok.

Toronto
Level Contributor
5,134 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: coconut bay

absolutely not a problem - there's no barriers or anything like that - you'll have unrestricted access to the entire resort

Essex
Level Contributor
13 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: coconut bay

Hi Tracy we are there 11th Sept so might bump into you.

London, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: coconut bay

hi Sue

I will be there with my husband Kevin, lets keep an eye out for eachother. It will be our first summer holiday for 20 years without our son, apparently he is too old to want to travel with us! going to feel very odd being away on our own. I keep the checking the reviews which for the most part are really good, can't wait to get there.

7. Re: coconut bay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:18 pm, December 15, 2013