We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

rooms with kids

midlands
Level Contributor
24 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
rooms with kids

hi were looking to go to the coconut bay in January with our 2 kids boy age 14 and girl aged 8, would the splash room be okay ??? we cant warent the extra for interconnecting rooms as that adds £1800 onto the holiday !!!

Also the hotel looks lovely but will both kids be happy ???

thanks in advance X

St. Lucia
Destination Expert
for St. Lucia
Level Contributor
12,506 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: rooms with kids

The Splash rooms should be alright - if the kids don't mind sharing a bed (although I think you can get a roll away bed, not 100% though) the Rooms are fairly spacious, there will be 2 double beds, the bathrooms are a bit small - stand up shower and 1 sink with toilet, but they are the same in every room!

The resort is great - plenty for both ages of kids (and you guys too) the kids program is lots of fun, the waterslides are good as is the lazy river - there is paintballing on site for the boy, along with kitesurfing if you want to try it.

Several restaurants, great drink menus for both adults and kids, daily and nightly activities - it's a fun family resort.

Also - you are much nearer to the island activities at C-Bay. ATV, Zipline, snorkeling, Pitons, hiking, volcano, etc are all only 30-45 minutes away as opposed to over an hour from other resorts.

You should have a great time! Enjoy!

midlands
Level Contributor
24 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: rooms with kids

thankyou just what we wanted to hear, !!! is there an email address for the hotel where i could make some sleeping enquiries ??

St. Lucia
Destination Expert
for St. Lucia
Level Contributor
12,506 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: rooms with kids

the only email addresses I am aware of are the ones on their website. I would start there.

Enjoy your visit!

4. Re: rooms with kids

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:15 pm, June 20, 2013