We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weeze airport - brunssum

Which Brunssum hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
bydgoszcz
1 post
Save Topic
weeze airport - brunssum

HI, anybody could help me to find the easiest way and cheapest to get to brunssum from weeze airport? preferable by bus or train. tx in advance

Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Munich, Amsterdam, The Ardennes
Level Contributor
7,352 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: weeze airport - brunssum

It seems rather complicated.

First take the minibus to Venlo or Nijmegen.

www.airport-weeze.de/2-3-10_bus_venlo.php…

Then, from both ot these cities you would need to take the train, and switch in both Roermond and Sittard. From sittard, take local bus 36 direction Heerlen, this one stops in Brunssum.

See also http://www.9292ov.nl/

Amersfoort
Level Contributor
32 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: weeze airport - brunssum

You could also take the train from Weeze to Sittard, but it requires at least three train changes, and costs about 25 Euros.

I don't know if this link works reiseauskunft.bahn.de/bin/query.exe/dn… but otherwise check www.bahn.de

Oegstgeest, The...
Level Contributor
58 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: weeze airport - brunssum

I would take to Heerlen and change to a bus there. Heerlen is much closer to Brunssum than Sittard.

Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
Level Contributor
37,241 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: weeze airport - brunssum

I don't think that there is a direct train from Venlo to Heerlen, you have to change in Roermond anyway so don't know if that would save you any time.

In any case I would allow 2 hours for the journey from the airport to Brunssum

5. Re: weeze airport - brunssum

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, May 21, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Brunssum