We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Guardamar del Segura of 1985

Which Guardamar del Segura hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
San Francisco...
1 post
Save Topic
Guardamar del Segura of 1985

Hello, this is a longshot, but I thought I would give it a chance on this forum.

I lived in Guardamar del Segura during the summer of 1985 on a college program out of Maryland. I was 19, and it was one of the best times of my life.

At the time, there were a few nightclubs my fellow students I went to. One was called "Club Europa" Which I believe was somewhere in the center of town, and the other was 222 (dos dos dos) on the outskirts of town (you needed to drive or take a cab)

Does anyone on here know what happened to these clubs? I'm sure they don't exist anymore, I think? I poked around on Google Maps/Streetview and they've photographed Guardamar del Segura really well. I would love to know the old addresses of these two clubs so I can take a walk down memory lane via the internet and google maps.

I know its a long shot, but if there are any old timers on here who remember the 80s in Guardamar del Segura let me know. Thanks!

1 reply
Playa Flamenca...
Level Contributor
3,675 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Guardamar del Segura of 1985

If you don't get any help on here try reposting your request on www.torrevieja.co.uk forum, although it says Torrevieja it for the surrounding areas right up to Alicante.

Reply to: Guardamar del Segura of 1985
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Guardamar del Segura