We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transfer from Girona to Platja D'aro?

Lucca, Italy
Level Contributor
3 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Transfer from Girona to Platja D'aro?

I would like to know if there is any direct bus from Girona airport to Platja D'Aro, or if I have to stop for example at Lloret de Mar, or at Girona, and take a second bus for Platja.

I arrive at Girona airport at 10 pm, thanks!

Mentioned in this post
Girona
Girona
Province of Girona, Spain
Platja d'Aro
Platja d'Aro
Costa Brava, Spain
Lloret de Mar
Lloret de Mar
Costa Brava, Spain
Cardiff
Level Contributor
59 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transfer from Girona to Platja D'aro?

Hi Sere1212,

I dont think that there is a direct bus from Girona airport to Platja D'Aro. A previous post has said that you can get a Bus from Girona airport to Girona city www.sagales.com and then Bus Girona city to Platja D'aro www.sarfa.com but arriving at 10pm i do not know if local buses will still be running.

How many of there are you, as its around €50 for a taxi to Platja D'Aro from Girona airport which should take 4 people.

hope this helps

Dave

Mentioned in this post
Girona
Girona
Province of Girona, Spain
Platja d'Aro
Platja d'Aro
Costa Brava, Spain
Finland
Level Contributor
220 posts
346 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Transfer from Girona to Platja D'aro?

If possible, take a taxi, it's about 30 minutes and 55 EUR.

3. Re: Transfer from Girona to Platja D'aro?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, August 24, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Platja d'Aro