We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sunparkliving - info please

fife
Level Contributor
338 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
Sunparkliving - info please

Visited the open morning in March. Thinking of going for a month mid Feb to March 2015. The information on TA is sketchy can anybody update as to how the place is going and if this would be good. Also is the place deserted in the summer months as friends of ours thought when they went for a look recently

Have been to PB many times but now our profile seem to fit this establishment. .

Lancashire, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
37,454 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sunparkliving - info please

If you enter a search in the box above your post you should find a few threads about the sunpark.

Aylesbury
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
12,836 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sunparkliving - info please

mentioned on this thread

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g652121-i11244-k…

UK
Destination Expert
for Ayia Napa, Puerto Del Carmen, Skala, Cyprus, Protaras
Level Contributor
14,013 posts
134 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sunparkliving - info please

But expect threads that look like the moths have been at it !! Lots of deleted posts in them, due to some heated discussions that the owner/manager got involved in.

fife
Level Contributor
338 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sunparkliving - info please

Have look at these old threads and found little in the way of relevant up to date info. my hope was that this thread could provide the info that many have been looking for.

Lancashire, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
37,454 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sunparkliving - info please

Given the attitude of the manager/owner in some of his responses I doubt many people that had read them would actually want to be a sun rocker.

UK
Destination Expert
for Ayia Napa, Puerto Del Carmen, Skala, Cyprus, Protaras
Level Contributor
14,013 posts
134 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Sunparkliving - info please

TA is probably not the best place to be getting relevant info on this place to be honest. I've yet to see a thread about it that hasn't run into problems, as Leyland states, predomninantly due to the attitude of the guy mentioned by us both.

I'd do some Googling and hopefully you'll find some other forums where it's discussed

Morpeth, United...
Level Contributor
1,219 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Sunparkliving - info please

the person in charge of the complex is looking for like minded people,similar in a kibbutz type setting,where you might offer your services in return for bed and lodging.If you are a skilled person,engineer or electrician for example might be asked to help with a bit of maintenance work or even help run the bar.I think he is also looking for more mature folks.

8. Re: Sunparkliving - info please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, August 23, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Playa Blanca