We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which bus stop for Centro Comercial Papagayo?

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
623 posts
125 reviews
Save Topic
Which bus stop for Centro Comercial Papagayo?

Hi

Just getting to grips with my bus route again lol! I know the Papagayo centre is near the harbour (or it looks it on the map) but there doesn't seem to be a bus stop named after the Papagayo Centre. I am guessing it might be one or 2 stops from the ferry port, Does anyone know the name or number of the stop?. We are hoping to eat at Plaice in the sun which is apparently near Burger king so if anyone knows the stop for Burger king that might do.

We are also hoping to eat at Romantica. Does anyone know which stop or area that is in?

Sorry to have to ask but a lot of the websites listed on TA for these places don't seem to work, Blue note's website doesn't work either.

Thanks folks

Lancashire, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
35,644 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Which bus stop for Centro Comercial Papagayo?

The CC Papagayo is closer to the Marina than the harbour.

intercitybuslanzarote.es/index.php…

This map may help with the layout of the bus stops.

http://tinyurl.com/l5j8yv7

Romantica is right in the centre of PB. The entrance is on the main road, just near the taxi rank so the Bus Station is probably the nearest.

Delboy will be able to give you more indepth bus information. I have to admit to never using it!

Aylesbury
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
11,983 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Which bus stop for Centro Comercial Papagayo?

The bus goes around the back but comes in by the Lanzarote Princess and that would be your nearest stop Chrissie but not far from there, it's bus stop number 23 on the map from Faro Park end

playa-blanca-villa.com/Bus%20timetable.pdf

or you could walk it from the bus garage

Aylesbury
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
11,983 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Which bus stop for Centro Comercial Papagayo?

PS I walk from the Papagayo Centre to the bus garage on day 5 of my trip report on the sticky

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
432 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Which bus stop for Centro Comercial Papagayo?

The nearest bus stop to the Papagayo Centre is by the Princesa Yaiza reception. I'm afraid that map isn't correct Dellboy as it shows the route going past Lanza Princess in both directions and that is in fact a one way street. Coming from Faro Park the bus goes along Calle Janubio past the Sun Royal etc. at the end of that road it turns left and the bus stop is immediately after it turns, by the entrance to the Princesa Yaiza. From there it's a short couple of minutes walk to CC Papagayo.

Aylesbury
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
11,983 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Which bus stop for Centro Comercial Papagayo?

ah right, we went up passed the Lanzarote Princess on the way out but I got off at the bus garage on the way back to get some milk. I did look at the pictures along by the Princesa Yaiza to see if there was anything there, this is the only picture I have of a stop by the Hiperdino Express and I guess it would be bus stop no 24

img46.imageshack.us/img46/3131/xqmt.jpg

Edited: 5:33 am, March 24, 2014
Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
432 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Which bus stop for Centro Comercial Papagayo?

Yes on the west to east route it goes down and turns right after the Cay Beach then along towards the Princesa Yaiza. That bus stop is the correct one, if you looked over your right shoulder you'd see the entrance to the hotel.

7. Re: Which bus stop for Centro Comercial Papagayo?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, March 26, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Playa Blanca