We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather?

Nottingham
Level Contributor
10 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Weather?

Hi,

Coming to Playa Blanca on Thursday for a week what is the weather like, looking at the forecast is seems cloudy and windy and not much sun is this how it is looking!

Mentioned in this post
Playa Blanca
Playa Blanca
Lanzarote, Spain
Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
440 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather?

Very mixed at the moment. Was glorious yesterday, this morning there's a cool wind blowing through the resort. Sunny but the wind is pretty strong and has a chill to it.

Worcestershire UK
Level Contributor
28 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather?

Cloud all blown away now ,quite warm on the balcony.Looks like another day to get wind and sunburnt.

Liverpool
Level Contributor
148 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather?

We arrived last Saturday and found weather quite pleasant. Able to sunbathe although windy & cool at night so bring a jacket for evenings.

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather?

Theres a great phone app for smartphones called Weatherlive i recommend you get it gives you hourly reports..

Nottingham
Level Contributor
10 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Weather?

Thank you for responding.

Warrington, Cheshire
Level Contributor
13 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Weather?

This was a useful post, like you Diane we are arriving Thurs, and I keep looking at the forecast hoping it would change to big suns!! Looks like I will be packing more cardigans and a jacket. Enjoy your holiday! - Carole

Nottingham
Level Contributor
10 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Weather?

I hope you enjoy your holiday too, BBC weather forecast looks ok so fingers crossed.

Chester
Level Contributor
91 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Weather?

Philip I downloaded that app and it only shows America :-/

Lancashire, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
38,866 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Weather?

There is a weather thread that Keith goes to the trouble of updating at least daily.

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g187477-i240-k72…

There is also a link to the Spanish met office forecast in the Top Questions on the main Lanzarote forum page.

Mentioned in this post
Lanzarote
Lanzarote
Canary Islands, Spain
10. Re: Weather?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, March 22, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Playa Blanca