We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gastro illness doing the rounds in Playa Blanca area

Gastro illness doing the rounds in Playa Blanca area

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 7:35 am, February 23, 2014
Hampshire, United...
Level Contributor
1,494 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
31. Re: Gastro illness doing the rounds in Playa Blanca area

And who's to say your pupils didn't catch it from an adult ?

Aylesbury
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
11,899 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
32. Re: Gastro illness doing the rounds in Playa Blanca area

The Op stated they saw a boy vomiting in the restaurant (you can't blame a child for being ill) but a day earlier when he was fit he no doubt would have been playing with other children and it can easily spread. Nobody is blaming the children for starting it.

In the circumstances I would do what the Op did, just read my last sentence and go and enjoy your holiday which applies to every body

Hampshire, United...
Level Contributor
1,494 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
33. Re: Gastro illness doing the rounds in Playa Blanca area

Hey Del calm yourself down ! My comment was aimed at the school pupil scenario so you just go back and read My post.

Your scaremongering as another poster and indeed most of the thread has already stated.

It's humans at any age that spread bugs, it's just life.

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
2,018 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
34. Re: Gastro illness doing the rounds in Playa Blanca area

I didn't say they didn't catch it from an adult, my point is that schools, hotels etc with large populations of people are always going to see bugs spreading much easier, that's common sense really

P.S never seen del anything other than calm...

Edited: 6:25 am, February 23, 2014
35. Re: Gastro illness doing the rounds in Playa Blanca area

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 5:35 pm, February 23, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Playa Blanca
Recent Conversations