We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Closure of FC Holiday village Flamingo Beach

UK
Level Contributor
17 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Closure of FC Holiday village Flamingo Beach

Hi, Has anyone else booked this for between April and June 2014 and been recently that its actually going to be shut for renovation?

9 days before rest of payment due they decide to send me an e-mail to tell me! I am disgusted as holiday has looked as if fully booked since about November but now thinking they had took it off sale back then as knew about the renovations months ago!

Hampshire, United...
Level Contributor
1,526 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Closure of FC Holiday village Flamingo Beach

Have First Choice offered you a full refund ?

Coventry
Level Contributor
79 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Closure of FC Holiday village Flamingo Beach

We're booked 17th to 27th April &, as far as I know, still going (I'd heard it was shutting in May). What dates had you got booked? Hope they sort you out with an equivalent or better replacement.

High Wycombe...
Level Contributor
31 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Closure of FC Holiday village Flamingo Beach

Just booked to go there next Tuesday x

4. Re: Closure of FC Holiday village Flamingo Beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, March 22, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Playa Blanca