We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

February in Playa Blanca

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
18 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
February in Playa Blanca

Just returned at the weekend from a fabulous weeks holiday in Playa Blanca. We absolutely loved Lanzarote and are already planning a return trip. Due to son starting school next year we will be tied to school holidays and are thinking about February 2015 half term (our Feb half term is a week before most others so flights a bit cheaper). We had great weather last week. Looking at the temperature/rainfall charts Feb still looks OK. Can anyone who has visited Playa Blanca in February tell me about their experience with the weather? May be a daft question as I know weather can be very variable!

Lancashire, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
36,215 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: February in Playa Blanca

If you enter a search in the box above your post you will get many threads about the same thing.

Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
416 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: February in Playa Blanca

I went in Feb of this year and had a fantastic week. Weather was in low to mid 20s. Some evenings it was a bit chilly and I needed a cardigan but on others I was walking along the prom in a sleeveless dress. We had one day where it was cloudy when we woke, so we decided to explore the island in our hire car. We went all over and it was windy and cold everywhere. When we got back to Playa Blanca around tea-time the sun was blazing and we were told it had been like that since mid morning. Often PB will get the best of the weather and it can be sunny there and raining elsewhere. Whatever weather you get it will be warmer than UK even if you get some dull days, so just go. It's a great escape from our winter.

London
Level Contributor
1,842 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: February in Playa Blanca

Its ok - I went in Feb last year - (the week after half term for a fraction of the cost) and it was beautiful......however the half term week had been filthy - lashed it down almost continuously - so the weather is much more of a gamble than say October half term.

Personally when we are tied to half term hols with the kids I would prefer to go skiing or stay home and save for summer hols!! Not doing down lanza at all but for the cost of half term flights I don't think it is worth it.

4. Re: February in Playa Blanca

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, December 19, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Playa Blanca