We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel entertainment for non residents?

Which Playa Blanca hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
17 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel entertainment for non residents?

Looking forward to our first trip to Lanzarote shortly. We're staying in a villa, but wanted to know if it were possible to access any of the hotel's evening entertainment or facilities for kids as we wouldn't be residents...clearly happy to pay for drinks at the bar!!!

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
237 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel entertainment for non residents?

No problem with that, enjoy.

Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
1,636 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel entertainment for non residents?

non residents are welcome in any of the hotels. Not sure what you have in mind for the kids, but there's also a bowling alley and mini crazy golf at the shopping complex at Marina Rubicon as well as a kids playground in the town centre beside taxi rank.

motherwell
Level Contributor
63 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel entertainment for non residents?

Hi, not sure how old your kids are? But my wee girl is 8 and we went along to the evening entertainment at Princesa Yaiza when we were there in July and she loved it. Beautiful hotel and the night held in their theatre was really good. There was a mini disco and Kiko (a big duck!) comes out to dance with the kids and it's a great photo opportunity. There is a show provided by the animation team - the night we were there it was Princess and the frog and it was very entertaining. That was followed by a magic show which was also very good. The drinks were well priced considering the setting (less than 4 euro for a large wine! would be more than double that in hotel in UK!).

We went to check out the entertainment board prior to going and picked a night we fancied. The staff were very welcoming and the hotel is well worth a nosey!!!

If you check out the hotels website the also have Kikoland which the kids can go to for a fee through the day. We didn't use this but it looked like fun depending on age of your kids.

Hope that helps, have a great holiday!

4. Re: Hotel entertainment for non residents?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 10:05 am, September 26, 2013
Level Contributor
17 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel entertainment for non residents?

Thanks Azzagazza - that's exactly what we're looking for. I have just one 6 year old girl and she's always on the look out for friends and fun. Did you have to pay / prebook to access the Princess Yaiza entertainment or did you just stroll in?

Am hoping she'll find some friends on the beach too!

motherwell
Level Contributor
63 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotel entertainment for non residents?

Hey!

No you don't need to book and there is no charge, your little girl will love it. They have the full weeks schedule on a board outside the theatre in the hotel, just ask at reception. You might want to check it out for a night that suits you best, But, Disney seems to be high on their list so I'm sure you'll find something to suit.

If you fancy a day out I can thoroughly recommend going to Rancho Texas!!! Great day had by all including the adults!!! Sea lion, parrot and bird of prey shows, my wee girl did the pony ride which she loved. 6 would be a great age for her to enjoy all that's going on there.

Oh and at the market in the marina on Wed and Sat she can buy a doll with her name on it - you can't miss the stall. Well I'm sure she won't miss the stall ... my wee one certainly didn't!!!

Again have a fab time, Playa Blanca is lovely.

Level Contributor
17 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hotel entertainment for non residents?

Hi Azzagazza - briefly popped into the hotel yesterday but reception was busy so no one to ask about entertainment. There were a couple of posters up about discos at 7.30 and entertainment at 8 in the theatre but we couldn't find where the theatre was. We walked right though the hotel and out to the other side at the beach front but no luck - could you guide us??? Thanks so much!

8. Re: Hotel entertainment for non residents?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, October 27, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Playa Blanca