We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel entertainment

Twickenham
Level Contributor
9 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel entertainment

We always stay in a villa in Los Colorados, coming out in September. Does anyone know if we could go into any hotel and watch the entertainment while having a drink?

Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
1,636 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel entertainment

yes most of the hotels will be open to non residents. Though, if I were you, given the quality of hotel entertainment, I'd be inclined to stroll down to Marina Rubicon and have a drink at Blue Note with live jazz most evenings.

Aylesbury
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
11,830 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel entertainment

what and miss the 50th GREASE animation LOL

img716.imageshack.us/img716/9581/k53g.jpg

Lancashire, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
34,889 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel entertainment

Choosing between 50th Grease and jazz would be difficult lol. I'd be forced to pass on both, and sit in a bar and people watch instead.

Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
1,636 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel entertainment

Well, when you put it like that, okay I'm in!!!!

Twickenham
Level Contributor
9 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel entertainment

Yes, I think so, we usually end up there, having a cocktail or two siitting in the white leather bucket seats. Is the music on every night in the Blue Note or anywhere else in that area. Got to go, Arsenal playing!

6. Re: Hotel entertainment

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, August 29, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Playa Blanca