We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

iberostar lanzarote park

cheshire
Level Contributor
149 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
iberostar lanzarote park

hi, could anyone tell me please how far would you say this hotel is from playa blanca town, as we usually stay at the lanzarote princess but fancy a change, is it in walking distance as i have my parents with us.

Aylesbury
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
11,901 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: iberostar lanzarote park

no sure if the main road is quicker but via the promenade around 10 /15 minutes

Edited: 3:37 pm, August 20, 2013
UK
Level Contributor
1,227 posts
221 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: iberostar lanzarote park

Yes, it's in a good, central location. Very handy for the harbour area.

Greater London...
Level Contributor
469 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: iberostar lanzarote park

It's mainly a flat walk. If you go along the road right at the end there is a short gentle slope down to the start of the town centre but you have some roads to cross. If you walk along the promenade (which runs out at the harbour and is replaced by a rough unmade up area (car park?) there are some steps up to the start of the town centre. Where the promenade runs out you can turn left, walk slightly uphill and pick up the road there. That is what we used to do. Either way, I agree it takes 15/20 minutes walking fairly slowly

cheshire
Level Contributor
149 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: iberostar lanzarote park

thankyou for all your replys.

5. Re: iberostar lanzarote park

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:21 am, August 23, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Playa Blanca
Recent Conversations