We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Childrens Entertainment - Iberostar Lanzarote Park

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
56 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Childrens Entertainment - Iberostar Lanzarote Park

We are going back again this year (late Sept) with our now 3 year old son.

Last year he was to young to join in the day/night time childrens entertainment, so we are looking forward to him been able to take part this year.

I was wondering if anyone has any details of what they can get involved with, obviously I wont be leaving him on his own.

Any help would be appreciated.

Lancashire, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
37,400 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Childrens Entertainment - Iberostar Lanzarote Park

I know they have (or had) a babystar club for the younger ones, but not a clue what that includes though - sorry.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
56 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Childrens Entertainment - Iberostar Lanzarote Park

Hi thanks - they do have a creche for younger ones ie under 3 but tbh it was fairly poor, and compared to what he does at his nursery in the UK he was bored in 10 mins, so only went the once.

Lancashire, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
37,400 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Childrens Entertainment - Iberostar Lanzarote Park

The mini club starts at 4 yrs, but depending on how many kids they've got in, they might let him in there.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
56 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Childrens Entertainment - Iberostar Lanzarote Park

Thanks - I though it was 3 yrs - just might have to make him look older so he can take part...

5. Re: Childrens Entertainment - Iberostar Lanzarote Park

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, August 10, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Playa Blanca