We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

A few questions about sandos papagayo hotel

Which Playa Blanca hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
54 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
A few questions about sandos papagayo hotel

Hi all going to the sandos in sept for 2 weeks and have a few things I would like to know. Do you get a kettle, tea, coffee in the rooms and is it replenished daily. Also same question about shower gel and soap. I have read in some of the reviews the fridges are in the rooms do you have to pay for them ? Thanks in anticipation.

Lancashire, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
33,535 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: A few questions about sandos papagayo hotel

No tea/coffee making facilities in the standard rooms. They have a chargeable mini bar in all rooms as far as I know.

Benidorm, Spain
Destination Expert
for Benidorm
Level Contributor
4,975 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: A few questions about sandos papagayo hotel

They have basic guest toiletries in the bathroom. The fridge is empty but functioning so you can fill it with your own things for nothing.

3. Re: A few questions about sandos papagayo hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, July 30, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Playa Blanca