We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Late Night Takeaway

Which Playa Blanca hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ashford, United...
Level Contributor
20 posts
91 reviews
Save Topic
Late Night Takeaway

Hi there I would be much obliged if anyone could shed any light the following:

We will be arriving at the Iberostar Lanzarote Park Hotel about 2200 hours with two children after quite a long journey and just wondered if there are any takeaway opptions close by within walking distance - pizza, rotisserie chickens, burgers, kebab etc? Failing that I wondered if anyone knows of a takeaway that will deliver and thier contact details?

Thank you very much for your help

Antigua, Spain
Level Contributor
4,563 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Late Night Takeaway

Hi

No local takeaways and given the time of night you would be pushed to find a) one open and b) anyone who will deliver (especially to a hotel).....most close about 2200 hrs......maybe one or two open in CC Papagayo (about 2,5-3 km away but I do not think they offer a delivery service..

There is a Spanish pizza/tapas bar in CC Punto Limones that may be open(depending on which night of the week it is) about 10 mins away but they do not deliver

Not many takeaways here I am afraid.....most people if they want a takeaway order from the many restaurants who offer this service......but most will be closed or closing at that time.

Huddersfield...
Level Contributor
1,027 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Late Night Takeaway

gnashie as you leave the hotel road side if you took a left and walk about 5 mins you will come to a street, turn left slight down hill, turn right at bottom and you will find a restaurant that faces the sea front into Playa Flamingo beach (apologies I don't know name of restaurant) they do takeaway pizza.

Not sure what time they close. If you've two young children perhaps one of you could walk down there quickly to grab some food while other waits with kids in hotel unpacking etc.?

Just a thought.

Aylesbury
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
10,880 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Late Night Takeaway

is this the one

img547.imageshack.us/img547/6553/bcoh.jpg

Huddersfield...
Level Contributor
1,027 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Late Night Takeaway

Not quite...think it's just in shot to the far right.

But you have the right location in terms of where it is.

Aylesbury
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
10,880 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Late Night Takeaway

could be El Duque then lol, to the right of this you have a Tex Mex place

img577.imageshack.us/img577/4885/gsv6.jpg

Edited: 3:55 am, July 20, 2013
Ashford, United...
Level Contributor
20 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Late Night Takeaway

Thank you all for your prompt reply and good advice, hopefully we won’t be as late as 2200 hours, but it’s clear now that we need to have a contingence plan.

Many thanks for your help

Harrow, United...
Destination Expert
for York
Level Contributor
8,032 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Late Night Takeaway

Could you go via puerto del carmen if you arrive around 10pm? While you'll have the same issues with restuarants there are a few fast food outlets round centro atlantico that serve food into the early hours.

Huddersfield...
Level Contributor
1,027 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Late Night Takeaway

gnashie - I had another option for you for takeaway if you like Chinese?

Come out of hotel onto road, turn right and few mins walk you will find yourself at cc Limones, on the corner you will come to restaurant New Brilliant, we've had takeaways from here before and they are nice.

Lancashire
Destination Expert
for Skiathos
Level Contributor
3,446 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Late Night Takeaway

gnashie, what board basis are you staying on at the Lanzarote Park? If you are half board they will plate up some food for you for when you arrive if it is outside the normal dining room hours, if you are bed and breakfast you could contact them and ask if they would do the same and you would pay them locally. They are usually very helpful.

aldershot u.k
Level Contributor
1,375 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Late Night Takeaway

I think that there is a café at the airport. I am hoping that if I am wrong that someone will correct me.

Find it grab some food to go and take it with you. If you have a car then you could have it before you leave the airport then when you get to the hotel you can settle the little ones down straight away.