We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What Has Happened To The Weather?

Which Playa Blanca hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Newtownards, United...
Level Contributor
542 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
What Has Happened To The Weather?

Rained a few time today and tonight we had to wear COATS ! Decidedly chilly......

aberdeen
Level Contributor
81 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: What Has Happened To The Weather?

Is it getting better yet? We are due out end of the week for two weeks

Lancashire, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
33,188 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: What Has Happened To The Weather?

Check out the top questions on the right hand side of his page - Today's Weather.

Newtownards, United...
Level Contributor
542 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: What Has Happened To The Weather?

It has been lovely this past few days and getting warmer, still gets aa bit chilly at night though. Just to say though that the resort has become very busy, probably the arrival of the Easter tourists, certainly there are LOTS of children around now.

Antigua, Spain
Level Contributor
4,648 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: What Has Happened To The Weather?

Hi

Lots of children ????? I live here and all I see are the Spanish kids...who are off school this week for Semana Santa......tourists and their kids way down on this time last year(which in itself was way down on years before !!) thats AI for you !!!.BTW airlines are saying flights not as busy as previously.....as some kids in UK not off till next Thursday will have to see what that brings(hopefully more tourists willing to spend locally rather than putting money in the pocket of a faceless multi-national tour operator who takes the profit overseas)

Edited: 8:12 am, March 26, 2013
Lancashire, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
33,188 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: What Has Happened To The Weather?

We can only hope LL, but I have my doubts that our hopes will come to fruition. AI and Lanzarote should not be put in the same sentence, IMO.

Newtownards, United...
Level Contributor
542 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: What Has Happened To The Weather?

Lanzalocal, sorry if I have offended you??????? There are lots of children around! Do you think that the British only go on holiday when the schools finish and the flights are more expensive?

Northumberland
Level Contributor
2 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: What Has Happened To The Weather?

Weather getting warmer? Sounds good to me. It's been a very long, cold winter here in Northern England. I shall be arriving in Playa Blanca this Thursday and look forward to the sunshine, the beaches and the many excellent restaurants :)

Antigua, Spain
Level Contributor
4,648 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: What Has Happened To The Weather?

Hi

Not offended just stating a fact--------and yes most Brits do go on holiday during the time that schools are closed as the Brit Govt, fines parents who take their kids out of school during term time-------and I work here so see the true picture.........don´t forget lots of kids have Brit parents who work here so it seems as if there are lots of tourists kids but the truth is ------they´re not-

Manchester
Level Contributor
283 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: What Has Happened To The Weather?

It cost over £1000 more to bring children in the school holidays . Total rip off we can only come alternative years now. Looked at a price yesterday and it cost more for a week than for 11 night due to the 11nt holiday going into term time. We have grandchildren and my husband works on S.E.N. school transport and both my daughters work in schools so we are unable to go out of school holidays it's so unfair

20. Re: What Has Happened To The Weather?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, March 29, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Playa Blanca