We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nice Bars & Restaraunts

Bolton, United...
Level Contributor
1,089 posts
112 reviews
Save Topic
Nice Bars & Restaraunts

Hi,

i've already checked out the reviews for a fewbut just wanted to know your personal experiences and the best bars & restaurants to try. I'll eat pretty much anything, although I don't want English food when on holiday. I can have fish and chips all year at home. I love a good steak and like seafood. I also will be looking for a few nice chilled out bars with a good selection of beer and wine. Any advice would be great. Thanks very much

Aylesbury
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
11,982 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
31. Re: Nice Bars & Restaraunts

Yes I love the fillet steak too but fond of Mexican and l love lamb as well

…imageshack.us/img33/6102/20130213172739.jpg

Mrs Db's pasta at Lani's lol

…imageshack.us/img27/4698/20130213172233.jpg

Bolton, United...
Level Contributor
1,089 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
32. Re: Nice Bars & Restaraunts

Yes I love fresh seafood. i've had to sort my diet out recently after a bout of diverticulosis. It's so good for you. I used to eat absolutely everything, but i've learned what suits me more in my old age. Lol!!!!

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Reply
33. Re: Nice Bars & Restaraunts

relaxing at a restaurant or bar at the Marina whilst the moon rises over the harbour is bliss.

Velez Blanco, Spain
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca, Province of Almeria
Level Contributor
1,666 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
34. Re: Nice Bars & Restaraunts

The Marina really is gorgeous, yes, and as the majority of seating there faces southwest, the best spot for that is outside Lani's Grill, looking towards the stretch of restaurants towards the Eastern arm.

Sunset is my favourite time at the Marina... watching the sun set over the yachts whilst sat outside any of the restaurants or bars along that front stretch.

Elle xx

Aylesbury
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
11,982 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
35. Re: Nice Bars & Restaraunts

I think this is Elle's spot

…imageshack.us/img546/1176/20130216122920.jpg

Velez Blanco, Spain
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
1,666 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
36. Re: Nice Bars & Restaraunts

Almost Delboy love... but not quite. You'll struggle to see the moon rise from there. But if you have walked forward from the spot that piccie was taken, and grabbed yourself one of the low seats around to the left and got a big fat cocktail in your paws - you'll have a corking view! That spot is a great one for the sunset though! Fab picture babe! xxxxx

Aylesbury
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
11,982 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
37. Re: Nice Bars & Restaraunts

one of these then lol

…imageshack.us/img10/8154/20130216133227.jpg

Bolton, United...
Level Contributor
1,089 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
38. Re: Nice Bars & Restaraunts

Agreed...what a brill picture Delboy. I'm assuming that's the Lani's bar that Elle mentioned. If so I'll definitely be going there every day. Perfect spot to watch the world go by. How many days is it till the 11th of March???????? Can't come fast enough

Edited: 8:35 am, February 16, 2013
Velez Blanco, Spain
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
1,666 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
39. Re: Nice Bars & Restaraunts

Exactly right Delboy! Another great photo. Those low sofas are just the spot to watch the world go by, and see "Happyhol99's" moon rise.

Not long now Mark until you go - have a great time!!

Elle xx

40. Re: Nice Bars & Restaraunts

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 am, February 18, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Playa Blanca