We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Room Confusion at Timanfaya Palace

Which Playa Blanca hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
YorksUK
Level Contributor
43 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Room Confusion at Timanfaya Palace

Wanting to book for 2 weeks in June but conflicting room choices in Thomson brochure and on-line. Brochure states Garden Room as standard, then £5 pppn for Sea view and Privilege Room at £18pppn. On-line states £6 pppn for Sea View and £18 pppn for a Superior Sea View room. No mention of a Privilege room on-line.

My question is to those that have visited or in-the-know:-

What is the difference between a Superior SV Room and Privilege Room and is it worthwhile upgrading at all?.

I want to book in the next few day's so any help you can offer will be greatly appreciated.

Lancashire, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
33,188 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Room Confusion at Timanfaya Palace

Brochure prices are only from prices so will vary.

There is information on the h10 website about the Privilege rooms and service.

www.hotelh10timanfayapalace.com/en/index.html

Tour operators seem to have their own names for rooms, so unless anyone that has booked can help, I would ask Thomsons which room is which.

2. Re: Room Confusion at Timanfaya Palace

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, January 13, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Playa Blanca