We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Playa Blanca to Fuerteventura

Falkirk, United...
Level Contributor
67 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
Playa Blanca to Fuerteventura

Can anyone tell me how often the ferry goes here, how long it takes and how much it costs? Coming in November, 3 adults with friends in Fuerte we would like to look up if possible.

Thanks

Aylesbury
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
13,478 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Playa Blanca to Fuerteventura

was 34 euro pp return with Armas and 45 euros with Fred Olson sea cat, journey is about 30 minutes and 20 minutes respectively they run backward and forwards continually. The fare can be cheaper at the lastminute shop ( cant remember it correct name)

Falkirk, United...
Level Contributor
67 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Playa Blanca to Fuerteventura

Thanks for your prompt reply. That sounds reasonable. Hopefully we'll meet up with our friends.

UK
Level Contributor
902 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Playa Blanca to Fuerteventura

http://www.lastminute-transfer.com/

click on the excursion link at the top of the page - at the moment it's 25 euros return for adults. Sometimes they have special offers on (as little as 18/19 euros return) so worth having a look at. I think you now need your passports on the ferry.

Aylesbury
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
13,478 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Playa Blanca to Fuerteventura

we never had our passports and were never asked, there is no border you walk off the boat and go around the town

UK
Level Contributor
902 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Playa Blanca to Fuerteventura

Re Passports, I saw the information on this thread

tripadvisor.co.uk/…42011299

See post 3, which was made by a resident of Lanzarote so should be correct.

Mentioned in this post
Lanzarote
Lanzarote
Canary Islands, Spain
Aylesbury
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
13,478 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Playa Blanca to Fuerteventura

Oh that's a new one then BudandBob, well spotted

UK
Level Contributor
902 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Playa Blanca to Fuerteventura

Yes - too much time on my hands!!

I remembered because some friends came to visit us in Corralejo from Playa Blanca in February 2012 and they didn't need their passports, so I was surprised to see that it seems you do now!

Mentioned in this post
Corralejo
Corralejo
Fuerteventura, Spain
8. Re: Playa Blanca to Fuerteventura

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:19 am, December 14, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Playa Blanca