We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beach Beds

Which Playa Blanca hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
uk
Level Contributor
14 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Beach Beds

Would like to know of any one who agrees ,regarding the state of the beds on Dorada beach ,I have never seen such dirty and uncomfortable beds on any holiday.

I realise it is a busy beach ,but surely a section could have been cleaned o,at some point.

I realize it is probably sacrilege to regular P.B visitors to complain ,but they really were a disgrace,don,t do justice to such a lovely beach.

galway
Level Contributor
38 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Beach Beds

Ya,that damned sand gets everywhere. They should Hoover it all up!

Antigua, Spain
Level Contributor
4,813 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Beach Beds

Hi

Sand plus suncream ground into a woven surface........mmmmm think even the most efficient cleaner in the world will struggle with that one.......I do agree that it can spoil your perception of an area but due to the recession limitless funds to replace these items on a regular basis are not available.

divaland
Level Contributor
172 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Beach Beds

Buy an ITSA- i take mine every time. Its brill.

Newtownards, United...
Level Contributor
542 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Beach Beds

Yes glitterdiva they are great. Good prices for them on Amazon at the minute.

5. Re: Beach Beds

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, December 09, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Playa Blanca