We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Club Volcan - Volcan Hotel

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Topic
Club Volcan - Volcan Hotel

Does anyone know what the situation is with the advertised courtesy bar at Club Volcan? What's the dress code if any? What kind of quality are the drinks? And is it worth it? Thanks in anticipation.

Tonbridge, United...
Level Contributor
25 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Club Volcan - Volcan Hotel

Hi

we were there in March and are going back in October. The bar was open from 6 to 9 and there was no dress code. The drinks were premium brands e.g Beefeater gin, Campari etc. I think it was worth it. We used to have a couple of drinks there before heading out for dinner. There were also some snacks. I hope this helps

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Club Volcan - Volcan Hotel

Hi DebbieC924,

Thanks for that info - good to hear.

You must have been impressed to be going back again - that's also good to hear. What other tips/info do you think is worth knowing about Club Volcan?

Thanks again.

Lancs, UK
8 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Club Volcan - Volcan Hotel

Hello DebbieC934

(and apologies to Jagamp for barging in)

but can you shed any light on a post I made a couple of weeks ago which I have repeated below:-

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g652121-i11244-k…

'The Thos Cook Website states

'four restaurants including Italian and international (two of which are located at Rubicon Marina)'

Can anyone who has been advise whether all four are available if you are on half-board and, if yes, how it works i.e. Is it a set meal or food to a set value etc.

Thanks in advance'

Any additional info would be much appreciated.

Thanks to both of you.

Edited: 5:40 am, August 08, 2012
Tonbridge, United...
Level Contributor
25 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Club Volcan - Volcan Hotel

Hello again,

I can't help with the food situation at the Volcan because we were on a bed and breakfast basis. We did start as half board but after 2 nights in the buffet restaurant we went to B and B.

As far as the Club Volcan is concerned we liked it because the breakfast is served in a separate restaurant and is table service. You could also eat in the main restaurant if you prefer a buffet.

The pool area is separate and is adult only. There was a good drinks service and there were plenty of sunbeds. In the afternoon there were tea and cakes. I can't remember the exact times.

manchester england
Level Contributor
158 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Club Volcan - Volcan Hotel

could i also ask, i have booked a week b and b in november ....has anybody upgradaded at a later date ? i may phone and ask them how much extra it may be....does anybody have any idea how much it may be to go to club volcan ?

North West England
Level Contributor
82 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Club Volcan - Volcan Hotel

Hi, we are booked into the Volcan over Christmas and New Year and would also like to know how the restaurant situation works, so if anyone has recently been, we too would appreicate your feedback.

devon
Level Contributor
384 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Club Volcan - Volcan Hotel

It's been a couple of years since I stayed, but I think then it was only the buffet for 1/2 board guests and 10% of at the marina restaurants. Club breakfast is great as are the rooms and pool area. If I was lucky enough to go again, I would stay breakfast only and go out for dinner.

North West England
Level Contributor
82 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Club Volcan - Volcan Hotel

Hi, I have had an email from the hotel and can confirm that HB basis only includes dinner in the buffet restaurant, not in the restaurants in the marina.

Newbury
Level Contributor
32 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Club Volcan - Volcan Hotel

Hi there, we are looking to ok the volcan and i wanted to email the hotel to ask for a sea view room. Does anyone know their email address as I can not seem to find it and would like to book direct so I know what we are getting? Many thanks (this is my first post so hope I have done it right...)

North West England
Level Contributor
82 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Club Volcan - Volcan Hotel

Hi Richard,

Address it to reservas@hotelvolcanlanzarote.com and copy it to grupos@hotelvolcanlanzarote.com and you should get the information you require.

Regards

Anne

Get answers to your questions about Playa Blanca