We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jardin del sol

Which Playa Blanca hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
scotland
Level Contributor
34 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Jardin del sol

Can anyone tell me a bit about this complex, thinking of renting an apartment next year.

Lanzarote, Spain
Level Contributor
26 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Jardin del sol

Is it definately Jardin Del Sol, and not Jardins Del Sol - they are two completely different complexes both based in Playa Blanca?

If so have stayed at Jardin Del Sol 4 or 5 times and had a fab time each time.. 2 minute walk to Spar shop, local bars and close to the sea front. Each "villa" we have stayed in has been different as they are owned by different people. All have been fantastic, all situated around a communal pool, each with private garden which was perfect for sunbathing.

Very quiet and relaxing complex, great base for exploring etc.. town is also close by (10 min stroll, 5 min walk), bus stop not far away either.

Got loads more info if needed and pics....... won't bang on too much in case it's the wrong complex!!

Either way, you'll love Playa Blanca. Let me know if more info is needed x

Devon
Level Contributor
94 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Jardin del sol

Hi Juejues

Staying in this complex in Sept, No.9.

Pics of the complex would be cool if you don't mind.

scotland
Level Contributor
34 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Jardin del sol

Yes, defo the place you are talking about. Pics would be great if possible please.

Thanks

Lanzarote, Spain
Level Contributor
26 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Jardin del sol

Will post some pics for you shortly... we loved it there....and guess where we live now... yep Playa Blanca!!

Lanzarote, Spain
Level Contributor
26 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Jardin del sol

Having problems uploading - if you both send me a message with your email address, I'll email over some pics for you....

Devon
Level Contributor
94 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Jardin del sol

Have sent you a message Juejues thanks x.

Lanzarote, Spain
Level Contributor
26 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Jardin del sol

Just doing now... be with you in 10 mins..xx

Devon
Level Contributor
94 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Jardin del sol

Hi Juejues,

Thanks for the pics, looking forward to our stay.

9. Re: Jardin del sol

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 4:05 pm, January 14, 2013
Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
169 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Jardin del sol

Hi all

I've been offered bungalows "D, G and A" at Jardin del Sol by Whitebeach Holidays for £343/£360 for 8 days in Feb. I can't work out which ones they are. G is 2 bedroom and looks good. But they say G and A are "near the access roadside". Not sure what this means. Can anyone enlighten me? Is the access road necessarily a bad place to be? The prices seem a bit more than on other websites but I can't find any other availability. Otherwise the complex looks OK.

Thanks!

Get answers to your questions about Playa Blanca