We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Joyeria Sona in Limones

Which Playa Blanca hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Maidenhead...
Level Contributor
10 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Joyeria Sona in Limones

I am trying to contact this store as I have received large credit card bill for something I did not purchase. I wonder if anyone knows of this shop as email and fax number do not work and I wish to send copies of statement etc.

Thanks

Jan

Fairbourne, United...
Level Contributor
39 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
61. Re: Joyeria Sona in Limones

further to the last....... found him!!!!!!! His terms and conditions are that he only takes payment by credit card!!!!!!!!

Dalbeattie, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
62. Re: Joyeria Sona in Limones

Not long back from Playa Blanca, having been on several occasions. Read the article in the Gazette, and can advise that the shop sign for Joyeria Sona has been removed, and replaced with a sign with a purple background decorated with diamonds bearing the name 'Selection'. If the second shop was 'Kunal's' (closer to the harbour) this is situated next to the large store called 'Mosfashion' - both seem to be trading.

Doncaster
Level Contributor
12 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
63. Re: Joyeria Sona in Limones

Hope that doesn't mean that they have just had a name change and are going to carry on trading in the same manner.

Antigua, Spain
Level Contributor
4,568 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
64. Re: Joyeria Sona in Limones

Mmmmmm I think until one of the earlier posters confirms that they have had restitution in full.........then best err on the side of caution and just assume that the cost of a new sign is cosiderably cheaper than the cost of paying people back.

I may of course be being overly cynical........and wait to hear the contrary ;)

Edited: 4:51 pm, September 30, 2012
Dalbeattie, United...
1 post
Save Reply
65. Re: Joyeria Sona in Limones

Oops! seems like somethings stick. The sign for 'Selection' was removed around 13 March 2013, and the shop appears closed. However, written on the paper covering the inside of the doors is - Empresa Joyeria Milenium Nueva Apertura. (Jewelry Company Opening New milenium.) There is a jewellery shop nearby with this name.

Antigua, Spain
Level Contributor
4,568 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
66. Re: Joyeria Sona in Limones

Hi

Close what the sign actually translates as is´

´´Millenium Jewellery Company .....new opening(soon)´´

Could be .....same horse...different coat......we´ll wait and see :)

Aylesbury
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
10,885 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
67. Re: Joyeria Sona in Limones

photo of the shop 'Selection' in December

…imageshack.us/img820/4461/20130323140217.jpg

aldershot u.k
Level Contributor
1,375 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
68. Re: Joyeria Sona in Limones

I have bumped this thread only as a warning to new people that are going out over the next few weeks. Please be careful who you give your cards to.

Antigua, Spain
Level Contributor
4,568 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
69. Re: Joyeria Sona in Limones

Hi

Much as I agree with your warning to be careful in the use of credit/debit cards......I think you should have opened a new thread as the subject of this one is no longer trading and the company that now trades from here have not (as yet) received any negative feedback so may be ´´tarred with the same brush´´ purely by accident because of your comments here.

Lancashire, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
32,846 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
70. Re: Joyeria Sona in Limones

I agree LL. That latest post isn't fair on the company now trading from those premises.