We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

new waterpark for Paradise Island hotel

Spalding, United...
Level Contributor
247 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
new waterpark for Paradise Island hotel

after reading charlotteham1991 review,i did a search on google and found the following;

"For summer 2012, guests at the hotel can benefit from the new Waterpark, which will also cater for those staying at the Club Playa Blanca and Río Playa Blanca. The water park has separate swimming pools for the receipt of attractions, where you can find a solarium with sunbed’s and parasols, a snack bar with terrace furniture, which can make use of our All Inclusive. In that sense, all customers from the Hotel Rio Playa Blanca and Club Playa Blanca can spend all day in water park facilities without the need to return to their hotels for lunch, but if the client wants, could do so without any problems using the free shuttle bus available to the hotel for the transfer of customers to this facility. The park will also feature a living area where nature will be different types of cages with birds, a garden of cactus and native plants"

cant wait,roll on August 2012 :-))

Mentioned in this post
Playa Blanca
Playa Blanca
Lanzarote, Spain
scotland
Level Contributor
56 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: new waterpark for Paradise Island hotel

that is the first i have heard of this.hope it is being built outside the complex because i am going there over christmas and new year and thomas cook havent told me there is any building work taken place.anybody know where this is being built?

Spalding, United...
Level Contributor
247 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: new waterpark for Paradise Island hotel

according to Charlottes review the Paradise is closing from Nov to April,best contacting TC for advice mate.

scotland
Level Contributor
56 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: new waterpark for Paradise Island hotel

contacted thomas cook yesterday.they contacted there lanzarote ofiice and they contacted the hotel who said they are not closing and not doing any building work.

Lanzarote, Spain
Level Contributor
6,534 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: new waterpark for Paradise Island hotel

So in other words when is the work starting???Sounds like no one knows anything almost!

Keith

1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: new waterpark for Paradise Island hotel

checked on paradise island website waterpark to open 01/05/12

Lanzarote, Spain
Level Contributor
6,534 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: new waterpark for Paradise Island hotel

Well work had NOT started last weekend, judging by how long Rancho Texas have to wait for their water slides to be delivered and fitted I would say May 2012 was a bit optimism. We can but hope I guess!

cheers

Keith

Mentioned in this post
Rancho Texas Lanzarote Park
Rancho Texas Lanzarote...
7,672 Reviews
Lanzarote, Spain
Lancashire, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
40,410 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: new waterpark for Paradise Island hotel

I love 'Spanish' time! mañana!

Essex, UK
Level Contributor
277 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: new waterpark for Paradise Island hotel

Are the water slides actually installed and open now at Rancho Texas do you know?

Mentioned in this post
Rancho Texas Lanzarote Park
Rancho Texas Lanzarote...
7,672 Reviews
Lanzarote, Spain
Lanzarote, Spain
Level Contributor
6,534 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: new waterpark for Paradise Island hotel

Not that I know of, will ask someone I know who works there at some stage and advise.

cheers

Keith

Essex, UK
Level Contributor
277 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: new waterpark for Paradise Island hotel

Thank you Keith, we're flying out on 25th October.

Get answers to your questions about Playa Blanca