We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Using pools

Which Playa Blanca hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Topic
Using pools

Have rented a private apartment but it doesn't have a pool. Have been told by owner that we can use the pools in a neighbouring hotel. Anyone know how this works out when we're not resident there? Do we need permission or can we just walk in?

Antwerp, Belgium
Level Contributor
1,097 posts
155 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Using pools

You could always walk up to the reception of the hotel and tell them you will buy a drink by the pool and I'm sure they won't mind, even though I'm sure no one would say something. But honesty will get you a little further (and leave you with a better feeling).

Lancashire, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
33,535 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Using pools

It might depend on whether the hotel is AI. Also some hotels spot non residents because of the pool towels.

If a pool is busy and there is a lounger shortage, I doubt anyone's going to be impressed by non residents taking them.

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Using pools

Thanks for that. I'll probably have to ask, my honesty wouldn't let me do otherwise.

4. Re: Using pools

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, October 03, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Playa Blanca