We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Playa blanca excursions

Ipswich, United...
Level Contributor
56 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Playa blanca excursions

would love some feedback/recommendations for first choice excursions.staying in the Papagayo arena and travelling with parents and my children age 7 & 11.I would like to see the volcanos and the underground caves?? however not sure if we should book in hotel or if somebody can say an independant we should use.

Thanks in advance

Rachel

Mentioned in this post
Papagayo
Papagayo
95 Reviews
Lanzarote, Spain
Lanzarote, Spain
Level Contributor
6,534 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Playa blanca excursions

Head down to the Aqua ticket office in the Rubicon marina, the lady in there is very helpful and it will work out far cheaper than booking with First Choice.

cheers

Keith

Mentioned in this post
Aqua Suites
Aqua Suites
556 Reviews
Lanzarote, Spain
Ipswich, United...
Level Contributor
56 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Playa blanca excursions

will this be same basis as FC excursions,collect at hotel etc?

Thank you for help

Lanzarote, Spain
Level Contributor
6,534 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Playa blanca excursions

I would think so, certainly its not from a collection point in the Rubicon. Helen is the womans name, she does not do hard sell so you will not feel pushed into anything. Just helpful.

good luck and enjoy your break here.

Keith

Ipswich, United...
Level Contributor
56 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Playa blanca excursions

thank you so much

5. Re: Playa blanca excursions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:44 am, March 20, 2011
Get answers to your questions about Playa Blanca