We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

whats going on in the playa blanca rock hotel

wexford
12 posts
Save Topic
whats going on in the playa blanca rock hotel

i have just read a review of this h 10 hotel and i belive they are doing work on this and is a bit of a building site i have booked to stay in this hotel in september can anyone tell me whaTS GOING ON THANKS angela

Lancashire, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
40,926 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: whats going on in the playa blanca rock hotel

Do you mean the Bahia Blanca Rock?

If so why don't you email them and ask what works they are doing?

h10.bahia.blanca.rock@h10.es

I read that review but it is the only one since April so can't really compare. The reviewer went to Playa Blanca last year and had nothing good to say about the apartments she stayed in then, so make of the review what you will.

Muehlheim
Level Contributor
27 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: whats going on in the playa blanca rock hotel

Hi,

The latest review on the German www.holidaycheck.de website is from June and very very positive. It mentions that some of the apartments are being refurbished but this caused neither noise nor mess. My friends went again in June after our trip in April and they also had no complaints on their second visit to Bahia Blanca Rock. You may find the pool a tad small however, the location for the Playa Dorada Beach is really good.

3. Re: whats going on in the playa blanca rock hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 3:35 pm, July 11, 2010
wexford
12 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: whats going on in the playa blanca rock hotel

thanks very nuch for your reply i have just read another bad review i dont know weather to cancell the booking and changing our hotel.

aberdeen
Level Contributor
768 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: whats going on in the playa blanca rock hotel

I'd stick with it. We were at the H10 Bahia Blanca Rock last week and there was some refurb going on in the reception area, but it did seem to be moving on apace and the cement mixer mentioned in a previous review had definitely gone! Hotel fine - a bit busy at this time of year, but good value for money. Joining the H10 Club through their website and booking through them a good idea.

wexford
12 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: whats going on in the playa blanca rock hotel

thanks i have just booked bianca rock for ten nights in september for an amaxing price 340e so i will take my chance . cant wait for my holidays .

7. Re: whats going on in the playa blanca rock hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, February 05, 2011