We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

h10 rubicon

Which Playa Blanca hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
28 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
h10 rubicon

could anyone help me with h10 rubicon email address and any good room numbers to have with children

thankyou

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
696 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: h10 rubicon

Hi

Never stayed in the Hotel Rubicon so I can't help with best rooms etc...

www.hotelh10rubiconpalace.com/en/index.html

Email : h10.rubicon.palace@h10.es

Urb. Montaña Roja, Yaiza

E-35580 - Playa Blanca - Lanzarote

Spain

Phone: (34) 928 51 85 00

Fax: (34) 928 51 84 98

vales

Bolton
Level Contributor
8 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: h10 rubicon

We stayed at the Rubicon in March with two young children. I would advise you to email the hotel and ask for a room near the central facilities. We were on the right hand side of the pool bar near the kids club. At first we thought it might be too noisy but it was actually great. We had a first floor room in a two storey building so no chance of the little ones wandering off but without a high balcony. Some people we met were in the main building on the edge of the complex and it took them 10 minutes to walk to their room where as we could pop back within a minute. I think all the pool/garden view room are pretty similar so I would concentrate on location and floor rather than a particular room. Hope this helps.

3. Re: h10 rubicon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, November 26, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Playa Blanca