We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

thinking of getting married in playa blanca next year

wexford
12 posts
Save Topic
thinking of getting married in playa blanca next year

thinking of getting married next year in playa blaNCA have anyone got any ideas of where to hold a small wedding,

Lanzarote
Level Contributor
205 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: thinking of getting married in playa blanca next year

Playa Blanca has some lovely venues for a wedding, legally you would have to visit the registry office in the UK and then a blessing locally. I would contact the Princesa Yaiza to see what they can offer.

2. Re: thinking of getting married in playa blanca next year

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:38 pm, June 07, 2010
Rochester, United...
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: thinking of getting married in playa blanca next year

Did you get married there in the end? I'm thinking of doing the same.

B x

achill
Level Contributor
1,123 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: thinking of getting married in playa blanca next year

I think she means 2011 bbxxxx.

wexford
12 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: thinking of getting married in playa blanca next year

did you find anywhere nice to get married i am going out in september to have a look at a few things nothing sorted with the weeding yet

dublin
Level Contributor
210 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: thinking of getting married in playa blanca next year

I have just returned from Puerto Calero in Lanzarote and there were 2 weddings in our hotel, the Hesperia Lanzarote.

Everything seemed very well organised and the restaurant was beautifully decorated for the wedding meal.

El Puerto de Santa...
Level Contributor
32 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: thinking of getting married in playa blanca next year

That would be my recommendation too. The Hesperia in Puerto Calero is far nicer that any hotel in Playa Blanca. Guests can sit outside for the ceremony there overlooking the Atlantic and it´s a lovely romantic location. My favourite on the island and I live here so know all the hotels.

8. Re: thinking of getting married in playa blanca next year

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, February 12, 2011
Get answers to your questions about Playa Blanca
Recent Conversations