We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flamingo Beach Resort?

Which Playa Blanca hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
CUMBRIA
Level Contributor
571 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Flamingo Beach Resort?

Hi everyone,

we are due to arrive at the Flamingo Beach resort on 30th April and I have a few questions and I just wondered if anyone can help? I know there are some issues with building work etc and all the info on the first choice website seems to relate to when it changes to a holiday village and we arrive before then so I'm not sure which inf is correct!

Do they hire out beach towels for swimming etc? Or are we best to bring our own?

What exactly is covered under all inclusive? Bfast,lunch,dinner and snacks and drinks? Just in one resturant or are the other 2 resturants covered? What times are things available?

Are there 2 playgrounds on site? I see on the FC website that there is a soft play area,is that just when it is a holiday village?

I am wondering if at this time of year there will be many people there? Because of the building work I am wondering how many people are making bookings?!

Hope someone knows the answers??

Thanks!

Kerry

1. Re: Flamingo Beach Resort?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, September 11, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Playa Blanca