We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Chinese restaurant in Playa Blanca

Birmingham, England
Level Contributor
44 posts
Save Topic
Best Chinese restaurant in Playa Blanca

I know there are several Chinese restaurants in Playa Blanca, but which is the best ?

Velez Blanco, Spain
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
1,611 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Chinese restaurant in Playa Blanca

You'll probably get lots of different answers here. But for us, we like "New Brilliant" which is in Punta Limones. Follow the centre round to the left - walk straight past the Chinese on the ground floor (which I do NOT recommend)... and the New Brilliant is round the corner on the first floor.

The one on the seafront close to the harbour is pretty good too.

Elle xx

Altrincham
Level Contributor
72 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Chinese restaurant in Playa Blanca

I am not aware of the one Elle refers to, but i beleve the one on the front is called Jumbo. The other one in the same group (Jasmine) is also very good. This one is on the first road up from the front where there are several restaurants, shops, bars etc.

Rochester, United...
Level Contributor
425 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Chinese restaurant in Playa Blanca

Hi mrs Zippy

there is a brilliant chinese on the top floor of the shopping centre near to the new marina (just across the street from the Rubimar hotel) I cant for the life of me remeber the name of it, but it's the best chinese I've had in years

Suzie

South West
Level Contributor
182 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best Chinese restaurant in Playa Blanca

Walking fron the marina the first one is nice...the one at the other end of the bay is nice....they are all good chinese is very personal but its all good value xx enjoy

5. Re: Best Chinese restaurant in Playa Blanca

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:20 pm, October 12, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Playa Blanca