We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parque Del Rey, Playa Blanca

Which Playa Blanca hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Manchester
Level Contributor
7 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Parque Del Rey, Playa Blanca

We have booked a 2 bedroomed villa on this complex (Emilia). Has anyone stayed here. Can you tell me if the villas are very overlooked? Any info would be a help.

Thanks

21. Re: Parque Del Rey, Playa Blanca

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 11:47 am, February 15, 2009
roma
1 post
Save Reply
22. Re: Parque Del Rey, Playa Blanca

Dear all, sorry to post so late. I'm very amazed, i stayed with my children and my husband several times in Villa Morgana during the years and since the very first time, at my arrival i allways found all cleaned and in perfect order. Elena and Stefano were allways at my disposal for any needs regarding the house or just how to live in Lanzarote. Are you really sure your are complaining about Villa Morgana? It seems to me so impossible.

Regards to everybody.

Annalisa Futuri

23. Re: Parque Del Rey, Playa Blanca

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:17 pm, October 17, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Playa Blanca