We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather?

Which Playa Blanca hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Oxford, United...
Level Contributor
298 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
weather?

Sorry forgot to ask what will the average temp be mid Dec? should I pack jeans etc for the evening and will it be warm enough to go swimming?

Velez Blanco, Spain
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
1,584 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: weather?

You might find jeans a little too heavy... as it will still be a lot warmer than you're used to. 16 to 18 degrees in the evenings. Bring thin jeans, or just normal trousers insetad (leaves more room in your suitcase for bargains then).

As for swimming... people swim here all year round. Your hotel may have a heated pool, in which case there will be no issue. I'm a real wimp and don't go in the sea or pool at all between Novembr and March... but that's just me. I see people (esp kids) in the water all the year round though.

Elle xx

Oxford, United...
Level Contributor
298 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: weather?

Hi thanks again will pack the lighter stuff then. I am with you if the water is not very warm I won't go in but the kids will!!! We are staying at Las Brisas only booked it yesterday that is why all the questions!!! Have never been to Canary Islands but great reviews so looking forward to it.

3. Re: weather?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:19 am, September 12, 2009