We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rumour

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
56 reviews
Save Topic
Rumour

we are concerned of a rumour we have heard about pueblo marinero apartments in playa blanca. We have contacted them and the website we used to reserve. Both have denied there is any truth in the rumour. Such a shame for the apartments if there is no truth, but if there is, obviously would like to know

8 replies to this topic
Aylesbury
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
14,485 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rumour

If you read the reviews they are saying it on there. You can't book after April so you can put two and two together

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rumour

We are booked for april. Have spoken to booking. Com, who said they havent heard anything and they contacted apartments and i did too, but both denied it. Really concerned

Aylesbury
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
14,485 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Rumour

I think you are ok for April Carol. If I remember Thomson stopped booking after that

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Rumour

I think we are concerned they wont have much staff and the place wont be maintained, staff may have moved on to other place by then

Lancashire, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
40,875 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Rumour

HD hotels aren't advertising Pueblo Marinero on booking.com after April, so I'd suspect if the apartments are denying it they're being a bit economical with the truth. You can't even book on their own website, nor the tour ops or OTAs.

Aylesbury
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
14,485 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Rumour

hmm so booking.com say they don't know anything about it, yet they are not taking bookings after April. Well somebody knows something don't they

Lancashire, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
40,875 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Rumour

Booking.com don't actually take bookings. They're just a facilitator. All the info you put into their site is passed automatically direct to the hotel to be dealt with. The hotel upload all the info about their property on to booking.com for it to be advertised, so HD hotels must know because that hasn't been done for dates after April.

Aylesbury
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
14,485 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Rumour

yes I agree Leyland a blackhole that nobody wants to talk about after April

Reply to: Rumour
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Playa Blanca