We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transport

Level Contributor
59 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Transport

Nine of us traveling from ace airport to plays Blanca Cassakathys villa needing. Transfer one of the children in wheelchair who would be best to use thank u

5 replies to this topic
Leeds, United...
Destination Expert
for Leeds, Bradford
Level Contributor
23,574 posts
377 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transport

First Minute Travel is one company often recommended here on the TA forums. You will be able to get a quote on their website.

http://firstminutetransfer.com/

Chatham, United...
Level Contributor
75 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Transport

Used first minute on 3 occasions, excellent price and service every time.

Warrington, United...
Level Contributor
188 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Transport

I've used 1st Minute a few times & never had any problems. Please note that the FAQ section on their website has the following text under the heading "I have a disability, is it possible to travel with a wheelchair":

"You should be able to travel without requiring assistance.

We will only be able to accommodate a foldable wheelchair through the option of a private transfer.

Please select the special request, during the booking process."

Level Contributor
219 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Transport

Not sure whether this would be of any assistance but when I was booking a hire car today from Autoreisen, I noticed that they have a 9 seater mini bus type vehicle for hire, I think it was £26 per day.

You pick up and drop off at the airport and would have transport for the rest of your trip, allowing you to explore the island a bit.

HGL
Almeria Spain
Level Contributor
595 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Transport

Good advice - Autoreisen are very good.

Reply to: Transport
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted