We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport transfer to Playa Blanca

1 post
Save Topic
Airport transfer to Playa Blanca

Hi

We used a taxi company to transfer us when we visited last year which was pre booked . we had a slight issue due to my mums poor mobility and COPD as she had to walk to the car.

The car was parked in a car park a fair distance away and we really struggled to get my mum to it and we wondered if theres a way to prebook the taxis parked directly outside the arrivals building ?

Thanks in advance 😊

7 replies to this topic
Lancashire, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
40,333 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Airport transfer to Playa Blanca

I presume your taxi was just a private transfer booked through a transfer company, because there is only one taxi company on the island. There's no need to prebook taxis at the airport. There's always plenty of them when flights are arriving. If you do want to prebook you can ring or use the online form, but if you do that I don't know if they wait directly outside the terminal building or not.

https://www.lanzarotetaxi.com/en/index.php

Liverpool
Level Contributor
33 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Airport transfer to Playa Blanca

We used Suntransfers waiting right outside

Level Contributor
52 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Airport transfer to Playa Blanca

Hi

Can I ask how much you paid? We're staying at the Tropical Island.

Thanks

Tamworth, United...
Level Contributor
51 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Airport transfer to Playa Blanca

We used viva transfers 33.50 euro each way. Car picked us up and dropped us off right outside airport. Meet you in arrivals also. We had no problems x

Liverpool
Level Contributor
33 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Airport transfer to Playa Blanca

Sorry can't remember but you can get a quote online, bit more expensive than Lastminute but much better service. Used them in several different country's really good service

Lancashire, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
40,333 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Airport transfer to Playa Blanca

Neither Sun or Viva operate transfers. They're only a booking service. How good your transfer is depends on which company they decide to book it through.

If you don't want an airport taxi then I'd go with firstminute who do provide their own transfers. They're well recommended for both transfers and excursions.

Greenock, United...
Level Contributor
44 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Airport transfer to Playa Blanca

Have used first minute and sun transfers in past with no problems around 90-100 euros return depending on where you are staying

Reply to: Airport transfer to Playa Blanca
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted