We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

bus transfer

Which Sant Antoni de Portmany hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Truro, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
bus transfer

Hi, going to ibiza in Sept & wondered what bus we would get from the airport. We are staying at Marina Playa Apartments in Sant Antoni De Portmany & need to get as close to hotel as poss on the bus because neither of us can walk very far. thanks.

ibiza
Destination Expert
for Ibiza, Sant Antoni de Portmany
Level Contributor
3,255 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: bus transfer

the bus

http://ibizabus.com/ibiza/lineas/?route=10

goes right by your hotel. your stop is the Hawaii

mm

Glasgow, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: bus transfer

Hi Mouseymouse, i'm staying in the Ses Savines Hotel in July...what would be the best bus stop to get off at? Also what's the average price from the airport into San Antonio? Thanks so much for your help, really appreciated (My group of girls are travelling separately from London and i'm coming from Scotland and haven't a clue how to get there...they'll all get a transfer) :)

Everywhere
Level Contributor
1,607 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: bus transfer

TeamGrainey, in case you are waiting to put it in your notebook....

I would get off the bus at hotels Palmyra/Arenal,cross the road and walk back the way the bus has come,at the roundabout turn right and the driveway to Ses Savines is right there.

Everywhere
Level Contributor
1,607 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: bus transfer

oh yeah...the fare in 2014 was €4

Glasgow, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: bus transfer

Rick J, thanks very much for your help!! Cheers :)

6. Re: bus transfer

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, January 22, 2016
Get answers to your questions about Sant Antoni de Portmany