We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

VIP weekend in September

Which Sant Antoni de Portmany hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
england essex
Level Contributor
60 posts
Save Topic
VIP weekend in September

Hi all

I'm looking to go Ibiza in september

It's my 40th and going over with 10 of us,

Where is the best place to stay

Want to near everything,(clubs, bars,and fine food

Money ain't a issue

Would a villa or apartments

Thanks Danny

Madrid, Spain
Level Contributor
4 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: VIP weekend in September

Hi Danny,

There are too many places to recommend here. The best thing to do is rent a villa for ten of you or two villas.

Nothing better than having your own private villa and pool with your friends to chillout in, especially after long days and nights etc.

If money is not an object, as you say, then hire a people carrier or two with driver who knows the island and the places to go and can book you tables etc.

This is by far the best way to do it. There are so many clubs, beach clubs, beaches, bars, restaurants and site seeing places to go to, not to mention boat trips etc, that you might miss the best if you try and do it on your own.

Hope this helps

Regards Peter

england essex
Level Contributor
60 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: VIP weekend in September

Hi Peter

Thanks for your advice

Do you no of any company's or drivers so I could look into it before we go

Also where is the best place to base ourselves so we ain't to far from everywhere

Once again cheers mate

Danny

dublin
Level Contributor
123 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: VIP weekend in September

i would go with renting a villa too, if money isn't a problem, there are some really great options out there....higher on the price scale are serviced villas that would provide transport/ catering and help you out with organizing table service in clubs.

the island is small enough that everywhere is accessible in a short time via car....all depends if you want to be in the center of the madness or not

england essex
Level Contributor
60 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: VIP weekend in September

Dublingirl

Your a star

Danny

Madrid, Spain
Level Contributor
4 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: VIP weekend in September

You probably want to be somewhere in the south / south east area but its true that you are not too far away from most places.

When I first went I rented a boat from a charter company and they organised a few thing for us, including a party at a villa. Their web is www.ibizaoptimum.com - but I can't remember their names.

Hope that helps

Peter

essex
Level Contributor
28 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: VIP weekend in September

Hi Danny

Have you considered Pikes in San An, we are a group of 16 girls going there next weekend and it looks and sounds great fun!!

Its up in the hills apparently but only 5mins in a cab to all the madness!!

ibiza
Level Contributor
2,808 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: VIP weekend in September

pikes is a fantastic choice :-)

essex
Level Contributor
28 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: VIP weekend in September

That's good to hear Beezwax, my 1st trip to Ibiza and I cannot wait!!

Madrid, Spain
Level Contributor
4 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: VIP weekend in September

Yes Pikes is a good little boutique hotel place. It once used to have many famous guests staying there before Ibiza really took off with all the island's latest crop of bars, restaurantes and beach clubs. It was made famous because in the 1980's the British pop group Wham! made their first video there (club tropicana). It's now managed by the Ibiza Rocks people

10. Re: VIP weekend in September

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, June 23, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Sant Antoni de Portmany