We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

San Antonio Bay drink prices

Which Sant Antoni de Portmany hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Manchester...
Level Contributor
27 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
San Antonio Bay drink prices

Hi,

I know this has probably been done to death,but can't do any harm being updated! Staying in Playa Bella Apartments in June with parents and gf,not really bothered about clubbing it,just be happy with bars/pubs at night.What generally is the price range?I'm hoping it isn't as high as some of the prices i've seen for the clubs! cheers for any help provided,appreciated. Ben

dublin
Level Contributor
123 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: San Antonio Bay drink prices

definitely not as expensive as clubs. lot of bars do deals eg 2 for 1.

beer between 2-4 euro, vodka and splash about 4- 5.

really all depends where you go

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: San Antonio Bay drink prices

I'm staying at the Playa Bella next year, are there plenty if bars and places to eat nearby?

3. Re: San Antonio Bay drink prices

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, August 27, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Sant Antoni de Portmany